It’s been a while since I posted. I miss updating the blog terribly and
want need to get back to it. Tonight I am taking the time to do it and sharing the top 10 events from the past 30+ days just because I know y’all missed me.
1. Bloggy Bootcamp hits ATL – So. Much. Information. Wow. I will be doing a separate recap later.
2. Baby turned 7! She is definitely no longer a baby, but as my first born she will always carry the nickname. You can read about her awesome birthday cake here or check out her big event of getting her ears pierced here.
3. Birthday Presents! Baby also received a telescope for her birthday. Luckily the weather here in Atlanta is cooperating with clear skies.
4. Halloween is a much celebrated event in my office. Floors compete for a coveted spirit award! It would be shameful not to share my team’s efforts this year – Shark Week! Our group had sharks, a diver, jellyfish (yours truly) and the cutest baby shark ever!
5. Halloween fun extended to home with my friend Des, organizing the cutest costume parade for the kids. Check out her own FAB costume as the Mad Hatter, lading the parade. Amazing!
6. Nanny and Poppy came to visit and bring back Suzy Q. The kids love having a dog for a few days, and Mommy is glad she is only visiting.
7. The Broke Socialite organized another fantastic Fall Sugar Coma Event. The kids and I snacked our way throug h the many tables and thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth and fun props. I totally need someone artistic to make me some of these props. I seriously doubt my craft skillz are up to par.
8. The lovely Kia Morgan Smith, hosted a Thomas the Train Mega Bloks Party. Jed and I made our way on a Saturday afternoon to a super playdate not only fun for the kids, but the moms too. I truly enjoyed meeting more mom bloggers from our GA Social Media group.
9. Thanksgiving – Our family of four stayed put in GA this year. DH and I shared kitchen counters and made our favorite recipes originally made by other family members. A sampling from our yummy menu includes pineapple stuffing glazed carrots, and DH’s loaded mashed potatoes.
10. Wedding bells – DH and I had our first weekend away together sans any littles. DH’s niece was married in the Pocono Mountains and we traveled to PA for 4 days. It wasn’t Sandals, but the crisp weather and beautiful resort made for a nice little escape.
So consider yourself caught up. Now let’s see if I can keep myself on track for the holidays. Luckily I have some vacation days scheduled so work is only on the front burner when necessary. Good thing too, since very little of my Christmas shopping is done yet.
Are you ready for the holidays?