I am completely addicited to pull apart bread lately. It brings back a number of memories of my mom baking buttery garlic pull apart to accompany our weekly spaghetti dinners. Being queen of short cuts, I tried making a pepperoni and mozzarella version using the premade pizza dough from my local Publix grocery store. The trial came out so well, I decided to make a super loaded version for a friend’s Christmas Eve party.
I was a little over zealous when buying the packages of dough, so with some of the leftover dough, I made smaller version for my own family spaghetti night. In a nutshell, this is a super simple version of the the amazing Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread over at the The Pastry Affair that started this obsessession in the first place. 🙂
1 Package premade pizza dough
1/4 C Parmesan and Basil Dipping Olive Oil
2 T Garlic Powder
1/3 C Grated Parmesan cheese
Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Pour flavored dipping oil in bowl
3. Cut dough into small 1″ pieces add to olive oil and toss to coat
4. Add coated dough pieces to bundt pan; layer with garlic powder and grated parmesan cheese
5. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown
6. Remove from bundt pan and serve warm with optional marinara sauce for dipping
What’s your favorite style of bread to accompany spaghetti night?